Annual On Property Bull Sale each year during the second week of February. Additional bulls and semen packages are also available throughout the year.
We are happy to discuss general herd health and management of your breeding program, and can offer you the following services:
- General herd classing, including replacement heifer selection
- Herd health and husbandry management
- Nutritional management
- Breeding alternatives and sire selection
- Set up and running of Artificial Insemination programs
- Delivery of your new bull
Yarram Park will arrange all transport requirements directly to your property.
After sales service
What happens to your new bull after purchase is of utmost importance and interest to us. He must go on and thrive, be of excellent temperament, and must impact positively on your herd through his progeny.
We remain totally focused on your new bulls performance after leaving Yarram Park, and his ongoing future in your herd.